Compass 360 Ledges Studded Felt Wading Boot
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
The Ledges™ Wading shoe combines a hiking boot fit with wading shoe safety and function. Constructed with 1000 denier nylon and polyurethane upper. The Ledges™ a solid grip with “LSG™” Locking Stud Grip attachment points embedded in the sole. Designed to be worn with neoprene booties and with or without wading studs. The Ledges™ features a reinforced toe and heel cap, locking lace hooks, padded collar, and durable web heel pull.
- 1000D Nylon and PU upper
- LSG™ (Locking Stud Grip) attachment points embedded into the sole
- Designed to be worn with neoprene booties and with or without wading studs
- Reinforced toe and heel cap
- Locking lace hooks
- Padded collar
- Durable web heel pull tab
- Outsole stud attachment point locks your studs in place
- LSG™ system is integrated in all Compass 360® wading soles
My favorite wading boot in the Compass 360 line up. I really like the ankle support and makes a whole day of fishing a little easier on your feet!