Compass 360 Tailwater Breathable Stockingfoot Wader
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
The TailWater™ Breathable Wader is one of the most functional and durable waders in the US market today. Constructed with tough, durable 4-ply nylon upper and 6-ply articulated nylon leg wraps. The TailWater™ a no rub single seam crotch and full wrap lower leg, along with a 4-in-1 B.A.P.™ pocket storage system. Guaranteed 100% waterproof and built to last season after season with all the features you need.
- Fully adjustable elastic suspenders with quick release buckles and D-ring attachment
- 4-in-1 B.A.P. (Big Ass Pocket) system with zippered front storage
- Large top entry hook and loop and zippered storage pocket
- Pass through fleece lined handwarmer pocket and zippered pass through pocket
- 4-ply nylon upper
- 6-ply fully wrap single seam lower leg reinforcement
- Durable webbing wading belt with quick release buckle and belt loops
- Single seam crotch design to eleminate cross seam chaffing
- Attached duraspan nylon gravel guard with no rust lace hooks
- Ergonomic fit, double taped, 4mm neoprene booties
Very durable waders. I've had mine for a few years now, and I've put a lot of miles in them, walking through thick brush and trekking down mountains. Never had any leaks or tears, which is what you want to look for in a good pair of waders.