Compass 360 Tailwater II Felt Sole Wading Boots
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
The Tailwater II™ wading shoe with LSG™ (Locking Stud Grip) is the newest style of functional and durable wading shoes from Compass 360®. Constructed with nylon and PU upper. Forget losing your studs with the LSG™ outsole. Your steel wading studs will stay in place mile after mile. Designed to be worn with neoprene booties and with or without wading studs. Featuring reinforced toe and heel cap, locking lace hooks, padded collar, XL web heel pull, and LSG™ outsole.
- 1000D Nylon and PU upper
- LSG™ (Locking Stud Grip) attachment points embedded into the sole
- Designed to be worn with neoprene booties and with or without wading studs
- Reinforced toe and heel cap
- Locking lace hooks
- Padded collar
- Durable web heel pull tab
- Outsole stud attachment point locks your studs in place
- LSG™ system is integrated in all Compass 360® wading soes
If you want a pair of wading boots that is both durable and comfortable, these are it. Great all day comfort without having cramped feet at the end of a long day of fishing!