13 Fishing Black Betty FreeFall Carbon
|Availability:||In stock (9)|
On the Mount Rushmore of ice reels, the Black Betty family holds all four spots. With the “George Washington” of the group being the FreeFall Carbon. The revolutionary FreeFall trigger allows hard water anglers to use their flasher, hit specific depths, and get instant hookups by releasing the trigger in the target zone. The system instantly re-engages to maximize your strike to hookup ratio. The line guide window paired with a magnetic drop system created for micro-adjustments between lightweight jigs and lures window allows for exceptional line management.
• FreeFall Trigger - Instant Hookup System
• FreeFall Performance Window
• Carbon Drag System
• Lightweight Carbon Frame
• Magnetic Drop Speed Adjustment
• Instant Stop Anti-Reverse
• Tangle Free Spool Cap
• 4 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
• 2.5:1 Gear Ratio
• EVA Tech Knobs
- Line Per Crank: 18.9"
- Max Drag: 6.6lb.
- Weight: 6.75 oz.
- Bearings: 3+1
- Line Capacity (lb./yds.): 8/80, 6/100, 4/125, 3/175, 2/350