St. Croix Trout Series Spinning Rods
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber, and SCVI reinforcements, that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Sea Guide® Atlas Performance guides with stainless steel rings and frames; PVD coated tip-top.
- Sea Guide® NPS reel seat with integrated rear nut.
- Split grip handle configurations with premium EVA handle materials.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Built to provide superior performance for trout specific anglers globally.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
Trout specific spinning rods built for durability. Slim profile split grip handle configurations decrease weight while perfecting balance. Trout Series brings an array of lengths, powers, and specific actions to anglers looking for sensitivity, controlled performance and casting accuracy casting light lures.