St. Croix Victory Casting Rod
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value.
- VICTORY CASTING ROD features:
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology offering maximum power and strength with a significantly reduced blank weight.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Taper Enhancement (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji SK2 reel seat on casting models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji KDPS reel seat nut on spinning and casting models with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model
- Model specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- 15 year transferrable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. for bass anglers worldwide
Another winner from St. Croix! Love this rod! It is phenomenally lightweight, lighter than the Avid series. Very sensitive as well, but the mid section locks down quickly to put the brakes on larger fish. I own the 7'3" casting rod and it is a very versatile set up, and is an excellent choice and just forgiving enough to run chatterbaits and spinnerbaits, but it's sensitivity really sets it apart when fishing jigs and plastics. The reel seat takes a little getting used to, but once I got a feel for it, I ended up really liking it. A great rod, it's combination of super lightweight sensitivity and power in the mid section makes it a solid choice and in my opinion, it's on the same performance level as the top end G.Loomis rods that cost hundreds more.
Great line of rods! Got the 7'1 MH and it's a great all around rod from light texas rigs to flipping cover.